Skip to content

John Harman, CPA PLLC

Owing the IRS

Contact Us (469) 742-0283

What do you do if you owe the IRS? 

Here are a few options you can take is you owe the IRS. 

1. Payment Plan

If you qualify, you can apply for a payment plan and pay your balance over time. Click the link below to see if you qualify and apply. 


2. Offer in Compromise

Settle for pennies on the dollor with an Offer in Compromise. Certain financial circumstances can help you qualify. See if you are eligible in the link below.


To see if you qualify, take this short Pre-Qualifier https://irs.treasury.gov/oic_pre_qualifier/

If you have a more complicated IRS situation, please contact us at 469-742-0283